Here at the Hallowed Grimoire your privacy is very important to us.
Hallowed Grimoire ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.hallowedgrimoire.co.uk website (the "Service").
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy, you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Hallowed Grimoire.
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
We collect several
different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our
Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data").
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- ·Email address
- · First name and last name
- · Phone number
- · Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- · Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- · Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- · Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- · Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hallowed Grimoire uses the collected data for various purposes:
- · To provide and maintain the Service
- · To notify you about changes to our Service
- · To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- · To provide customer care and support
- · To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- · To monitor the usage of the Service
- · To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Hallowed Grimoire may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- · To comply with a legal obligation
- · To protect and defend the rights or property of Hallowed Grimoire
- · To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- · To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- · To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- · Google Analytics
Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party+ sites or services.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- · By email: [email protected]
- · By visiting this page on our website: www.hallowedgrimoire.co.uk/contactus.html