Jade Facial (Eastern Face Lift)
The practice of Gua Sha comes from Traditional Chinese Medicine and dates back to the Ming Dynasty (1368 – 1644) when they used jade stones to scrape the skin all over the body to treat diseases. This process is believed to stimulate blood circulation to the muscles, tissues and organs; detoxing the body of stagnate “qi” reducing stiffness, pain and increasing mobility.
Though the treatment does not hurt, and in fact can be very relaxing, post therapy some flushing of the skin can appear.
Prominent and Immediate effects that you can see / feel after first treatment:
• Attains a brighter, radiant and healthier skin.
• Cells are activated and face regains elasticity.
• Clear pores.
• Controls acne and pimples.
• Detoxifies skin.
• Double chin reduced.
• Uplifts sagging skin to become suppler / firmer.
• Improves skin cells growth and renewal.
• Reduced insomnia.
• Iron out fine lines and wrinkles
• Promotes a healthy and younger looking skin.
• Promotes blood circulation, activates energy.
• Reduces pores size.
• Reducing pigmentations, freckles.
• Helps to tone the face.
• Release of stress.
• Removes dark circles / eye bags / puffy eyes.
• Smoother skin, youthful look.
• Uneven tone improved.
• Working the sides of your lips plumps the skin, which loses elasticity as we age.
• Pressing the sides of your nose aids elimination of waste and relieves Sinusitis.
• Pressing the sides of your eyes releases stress and tension and alleviates headaches.
• Pressing under your eyes helps reduce eye bags and brightens the eyes.
• Pressing the chin relaxes your jaw.