Acupressure & Holistic Facial Massage
Facial Acupressure is an opportunity to enjoy the benefits of deep massage and skin tissue manipulation for the face and neck – all without needles or incisions.
Facial acupressure is designed to stimulate key nerves and muscle fibres deep within the skin’s layers to boost collagen production and enhance the skin’s appearance. We tap into key pressure points on the face and neck to release trapped energy, improving the overall functioning of facial muscles, it can give your face a youthful and toned look, and are thought to mimic a non-surgical face lift after a series of treatments.
Facial acupressure treatments are often referred to as a ‘Facelift Massage’ because they can manipulate and balance the facial tissue while working away toxins and circulation imbalances. The techniques used in a facial acupressure treatment are designed to tap into the meridians – key areas of the face linked to the nervous system – and cleanse out the facial lymph system to increase circulation and slowly remove toxin build up that may be present in facial muscles and tissues.
Facial Accupressure Massage may promote the following:
- Reduces feeling of stress.
- Encourages deep physical and mental relaxation.
- Acupressure and deep massage techniques help to relax facial and scalp muscles, aiding in the release of tension and pain.
- A feeling of wellbeing develops, as pain relieving endorphins and the mood enhancing chemical serotonin is released.
- Anti-Ageing - regenerates and rejuvenates skin and muscle tissue, helping to delay as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin tone and texture is also improved, resulting in a smoother, fresher, clearer skin.